Thank your for your interest in using my content, it’s always flattering to be asked!
Please understand that I work very hard on my recipes and photos. Many of my recipes are originals that I have created myself, testing and retesting to get them right before I share them on my site. And all photographs on my blog are taken by me.
Accordingly, everything you see on this site boilthensimmer.com is copyrighted and owned by me, Darrin, the owner of this site. If you steal my content, I will take further action – and have done so in the past.
However, please feel free to use my images and content as long as it is within my policy outlined below. If you follow my policy, there is no need to contact me to request permission!
Policy: Use of recipes and photos
1. You can use one photo per recipe
2. For each photo, link back to the recipe on my site
3. For each photo, reference my blog and link back to my homepage
4. No more than 5 of my photos / recipes in a single post
5. Commercial use of any of my content – words or images – without permission is prohibited.
If you would like to share my content any other way, please contact me. Specifically, I do not give permission to share my content where the ingredients or recipe directions are provided, except in very limited circumstances. And I never give permission to use my photos + ingredients + directions.